Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Duke




This is Duke. He's living with me temporarily because he needed a break from the hustle and bustle of the humane society. He's such a nice guy, very lovable, kind, quiet and gentle. His family had him for 12 years, up until just recently, when they decided to move somewhere that doesn't allow dogs. How sad! And how awful of those people to part with Duke after 12 years!

Here's his info:

Breed: Labrador Retriever/Doberman

Born: 7/1/1993

Gender: Male

I think Duke would be a great fit in any family, but after living with him for a couple weeks, I think he'd be most happy in a setting where someone is home during the day to spend time with him. He just loves being around people and other dogs. His other love is to go on car rides. He sits so nice in the car and doesn't bark or anything. He sits back and takes in the sights along the ride! If you know anyone who might be interested in Duke contact Pet Connection Humane Society in Bismarck at 701-222-2719.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is it people treat their pets worse then their cars and other material items. Pets are not disposable but I guess people don't get that...Sure makes me ticked off. Brenda

STAND said...

Brenda,

I totally agree. That's why I thought I'd start this blog. One way to offer education and information on pets. Although, it seems common sense that people should treat their pets-a living, breathing creature- with respect. Thanks for the comment!

Anonymous said...

Christine,
Thank you for starting this site...I tried to e-mail you but not sure I got the right address. I was wondering if you could give me your address. You can reach me at bpollock@invisimax.com. Thanks, Brenda