Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sierra


Sierra is the current "featured pet" at the Souris Valley Animal Shelter in Minot. She's a medium-sized, adult female brown tabby.



Here's her bio:

Hey there, my name is Sierra! I am a beautiful good who loves attention. I came in as a stray so they don't know too much about my background. I am currently a resident of Kitty City though and love being in there to roam around freely. I am also fully litter box trained. I am a laid back feline with a friendly personality. If I might sound like I'm the kitty you've been looking for, please stop in and visit with me. I'm sure you'll fall in love!

For more information about Sierra contact the Souris Valley Animal Shelter. Phone: 701-839-6116; Email: svasmanager@srt.com; Mailing address: 1935 - 20th Ave SE Minot, ND 58701.

No comments: