Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Plato in Fargo




Good actions give strength to ourselves and inspire good actions in others. ~Plato



Plato is currently residing at the Fargo-Moorhead Humane Society. I'm sure he agrees with the quote from the Ancient Greek philosopher he is named after and adopting homeless animals is definitely an example of good action.


Plato's bio from PetFinder:

Hi there my name is Plato. Let me tell you a bit about myself. I had a family once and was very happy and for reasons they could not help, they were not able to keep me. So the staff at the shelter took me in. All I have known my whole life is the family I had, so seeing all these new people has really scared me. I have learned that cats/kittens arent so bad after all and I am now okay to go home with a kitten or another adult cat if the cat is not overly playful and enjoys doing their own thing. I have never really been with kids so I think I would prefer no kids for the time being. I also would be okay with a very cat friendly dog. Please stop up and meet me, I am looking for my forever home.


Contact the FM Humane Society for more information about Plato by calling 701-239-0077.

No comments: