Saturday, January 07, 2012

Pet of the Week: Ella in Fargo

“Hey Folks! I am Ella, a 3 year old lab-mix who is looking for a wonderful forever home. Originally, I was adopted out through the FM Humane Society when I was younger and got returned because my owner could no longer keep me. I have lived with older children, so I would love to find another family to adopt me. Everyone here at the shelter tells me how sweet and well-behaved I am. I love to go for long walks if you’d take me, and my favorite game is fetch (and keep away, but I’ll give the ball back eventually!). My foster dad used to take me to the lakes in the summertime, and I discovered that I love water! I’m not a big fan of those furry little creatures you call ‘cats,’ but I’d make a wonderful solo companion. I’ve been patiently waiting for my forever home for a long time, and if you give me a chance I would be your best friend. Please stop at FM Humane Society where I will be waiting for you. Lots of slobbery kisses, ~Ella~”

Taken from the FM Humane Society web site. If you are interested in learning more about Ella or any other pet available for adoption contact the FM Humane Society.

On another note, congratulations to the FM Humane Society on winning a $1,000 grant from the Animal Rescue Site. Thanks to getting votes from their supporters they won the Shelter Challenge for North Dakota!

No comments: