Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sylvester in Jamestown


This is Sylvester. He is a neutered, large, adult male cat currently living at the James River Humane Society.

From his Petfinder ad:
I need a home! Do you have a place where I can live? I want to go outside while you work and roam around but still come in and sleep with you at night..... I love to talk and talk and talk and talk....I keep telling the people here to give me some canned food - I can even show them where it is but I guess they aren't going to give me any. They say my neck is all healed up and I don't need the "extra" nutrition anymore....I keep telling them I DO!!!!!! Did you know that this really nice man came out and said he will help pay for my adoption? He said he will pay $10 toward my adoption fee if you want to take me home. Yea, thank you Mr. Lindgren!

James River Humane Society
PO Box 636 Jamestown, ND 58402
Phone: (701) 252-0747
Email: jamesriverhumanesociety@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris,
My name's Victoria, and I'm working on a project to help promote shelter animal adoption around the holiday season. Our cause is Home 4 the Holidays, the world's biggest pet adoption drive, with 2 shelters in North Dakota participating. I'd love to share some resources with STAND if you're interested. Please drop me a quick email at victoria@rocketxl.com for more information! Thanks so much!