Sunday, October 02, 2005

Quotations

Animal quotations for your enjoyment:

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~ Anatole France

"My little dog -- a heartbeat at my feet." ~ Edith Wharton

"I think I could turn and live with animals, they are so placid and self-contained, I stand and look at them long and long." ~ Walt Whitman

"There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face." ~ Ben Williams

"A dog maybe a man's best friend but a horse made history..." ~ Anonymous

"No heaven will not ever Heaven be; Unless my cats are there to welcome me." ~ Anonymous


If anyone has a favorite quotation please post it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here are some animal quotes that I would like to share...

Mary had a little lamb and the doctor fainted.
-- Anonymous

When I was a kid my favorite relative was Uncle Caveman. After school we'd all go play in his cave, and every once in a while he would eat one of us. It wasn't until later that I found out that Uncle Caveman was a bear.
-- Jack Handey, Deep Thoughts

What kills a skunk is the publicity it gives itself.
-- Abraham Lincoln

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read.
-- Groucho Marx

A hippo does not have a sting in its tail, but a wise man would still rather be sat on by a bee.
-- Polish proverb

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
-- Mark Twain

The more I know about people, the better I like my dog.
-- Mark Twain

Imagine if birds were tickled by feathers. You'd see a flock of birds come by, laughing hysterically!
-- Steven Wright